|Custom Web Site Creation and Rates|
Domain Name Registration and Web Site Promotion
Top Stock recommends that you purchase your own Domain Name(s) by having us register one or more for you. Registering a domain name makes it yours, permanently, for as long as you renew your registration. This one-time $35 fee for domain name registration protects your name from being used by anyone else for two years. After paying the initial fee, standard web site hosting starts at $19.95 per month. (See Hosting Pages for server fees and site size limits.)
Included in the price of having Top Stock Design create your Web Site is electronic promotion of your home page (A $150.00 value), to every major search engine and directory on the web. Non-electronic web promotion that must be done by hand is billed at $45/ hour and is highly recommended as several of the most important search engines and directories require hand registration. Sponsored links on Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, Alta Vista and other major directories and search engines can be created for your site in addition to submitting your site for standard free "organic links."
Ala Carte Design Work - Options
- Web Design work is billed at $85/ hour (Interface design, graphics development, digital imaging work)
- Web Site Adjustment - Ongoing web site administrative work is billed at $65/ hour in one minute intervals.
- Copy Changes $35 for the first hour, then each change is billed for on a cumulative basis according to however long it takes to make requested changes. (Our accounting software keeps track of time spent in one minute intervals billed @ the $35/ hour rate.)
- Additional photos, Color or B&W $20 - (Add $15 each for scanning flat art or transparencies (slides), for web page placement - includes minor retouching. (As a convenience to our clients, all scanned images are saved at high resolution for archival purposes and possible future use in other projects which would require high resolution images.)
- Retyping handwritten or Xeroxed text beyond 100 words. $35/ hour.
Manual Web Site Promotion
Electronic web site promotion can accomplish a lot for making the various search engines and directories aware of your web presence, however, promotion by hand can increase web exposure even more and is highly recommended as some of the most popular web search engines and directories require hand registration. The rate for web page analysis (including meta tag adjustment to help increase ranking), and web promotion is billed at $45/ hour.
Web Site Visibility and Competitor Analysis
Is Your Site "Link Relevant"?
Site Add-On Functionalities and Graphic Elements
|Group A ||Group B |
|Visitor Counter - $50 ||Guest Book - $75 |
|Mail-back Form/ Order Form - $50 ||Chat Room - $100 |
|Marquee Display - $50 ||Java Scripts - Call for quote... |
|Simple Animation - $50 ||Advanced Search Submission - $75 |
|Scrolling Text - $50 ||Pass-worded Download - $80 |
|Passwords - $50 ||Stock Photography - Call for quote... |
|Secured Forms - $50 ||Virtual Post Card - $80 |
|Real Audio - Call for quote... ||Shopping Cart - Call for quote...|
|Real Player Video - Call for quote... ||Cyber Cash Credit Card Purchasing - Call for quote... |
|CD ROM "Snap shot" of your site - Call for quote... ||Site Search - $100 |
Terms and Conditions
- All materials used to create web pages should be provided in commonly available electronic file formats and be copyright released. These types of materials include images, graphics and text. Please call if you have questions about file format compatibility.
- Hard-copies should accompany all electronic files to help facilitate site creation.
- Non-electronically submitted materials that must be converted into high quality digital formats will require payment for creation of each file at our standard ala carte rates. Please call to inquire about how to prepare your materials for submission to us.
Note: Prices for any design package is subject to change without notice. Entire contents ? Top Stock All rights reserved.
Company Policy Statement
Click? to read our company policy page regarding creation of creative materials for clients.