Web Site Promotion Services
Whether it be for one of our turn-key web site packages or for your existing web site, fees for promoting your site is billed at $45 per hour. Most of the major search engines must be submitted to by hand and some require a fee to insure getting your site inspected and approved for indexing in their search engine data base. Without paying certain major search engines, your web site may not ever become indexed.
It is wise to periodically check to see if your existing web site is still indexed on the major search engines. If you experience a reduction in traffic, check. If you get dropped by a major search engine we highly recommend that you revisit the structure of your site before paying to have it re-indexed. Then, once a favorable position is achieved, scheduled re-promotion can help you maintain a high "findability".
|Order a Site Analysis Package now and you'll have a much clearer picture of what to do to improve your site's performance!|
|Select an option: |
- Basic Site Position Analysis - This is a good place to begin. This report shows how your site is currently positioned relative to your competition based on keyword phrase analysis and can also compare your site's performance with any competitor. This report will be your benchmark for future analysis. Upon completion it will be emailed to you.
Cost for assembling this report for the first time is $149.
- Position Analysis Follow-up Report - After a period of time has elapsed (generally 30 to 90 days) follow-up reports will help map the progress of your site optimization program.
Once a Basic Site Position Analysis is completed (required before purchasing this option) Follow-up Reports are only $49.
Web Site Visibility and Competitor Analysis
Being prominently visible and easily found on the major search engines and directories requires diligence. We're experts at helping Internet based businesses gain and maintain prominent positions on the major search engines through our studied knowledge of the nuances and vagaries that affect Internet presence. By electronically monitoring your site (and even your competitors), we can "stand vigil" over your web site, fine-tune the factors that keep your site highly visible on the Internet and help you reach a larger audience of potential client/customers.
The rate for these services is $70 per hour billed in one minute intervals. Once a profile is set up, the costs for running the analysis takes very little time - typically less than two hours to run it, assemble the report, and deliver it to you for review and consultation. We can also supply you with the work time reports for each session we run at no charge. Any needed adjustments to your site's META tag content, uploading of revised files and re-registering of the revised pages are billed at the same rate. Again, the adjustment costs for making these minor changes is minimal.
Is Your Site "Link Relevant"?
OK, so you've got a web site and it just hasn't gone anywhere since you've had it built. Perhaps it's outdated and needs reconfiguration or it could be that your site is not meeting the changing requirements of the Internet. Most of the major search engines now place a significant emphasis on whether a site is "link relevant". After all, the Internet is about interconnectivity. A site with paths into it from external sources and paths out of it to other resources is part of the web, not an isolated dead-end.
Don't be "link-irrelevant." If you do not have links from other sites to your site or from your site to other sites you could be loosing prominence in your industry. If you haven't considered putting at least one "Links Page" on your site you should do it now. Think about it...all of the following types of links are excellent ones to place on your site. Many will offer you reciprocal links in exchange for your linked listing. This is what "the web" is about...interconnectivity!
- Business-to-Business Directories
- Directories and Links pages specific to your industry
- Trade Publications (online and printed)
- Buyer's Guides and Vendor/Supplier Lists (online and printed)
- Bulletin Boards and User Forums
- Manufacturer and Distributor sites
- Related but non-competing business sites
- Industry Associations and Organizations